Deeply human, pragmatic, grounded, empathetic, and sometimes challenging for the purpose of making progress, Géraldine' s coaching style and human support come as a precious gift and catalyst to mirror, to unlock and to start to move your mind.
As an experienced individual, Géraldine brings with her as well her 20 years of professional experience in the Life Sciences business and her 6 significant career changes, her personal life experience as a woman and a mother, as a nature and sport (triathlon, sailing, hiking) lover as well as her passion for music and movement.
Géraldine's coaching tool box is unique and combine my practice and expertise as both:
✪ Executive certified coach from HEC Business school:
Multiple coaching tools for individual and Team learned and practiced with 20 different trainers - Approach and tools examples:
- Transactional Analysis: personality behaviors, trends and communication theory during relational « transactions ».
- Personality and behaviors profiles: MBTI and Process Communication. Self-awareness of preferences in terms of behaviors.
- Systemic: Global approach on dysfunction and relational issues focusing on interactions between elements of a complex system.
- NeuroLinguistics Programming (NLP) : approach connected neurological processes (neuro-), language (linguistic) and behavioral patterns learned through experience (programming), and that can be changed to achieve specific goals in life.
- Gestalt Therapy applied to coaching: Focus on self-awareness and how I relate and adjust to others and the wold. Awareness is the precursor to effective action. Experiential approach: Experimentation is a critical source of learning.
- Conflict resolution: Non Violent Communication : how to communicate clearly in a respectful way to others respecting our own needs, and avoiding repetitive tracks that generate tensions and conflicts ; Ofman Core quadrant Model: Communication skills and Behavior tool based on core qualities and linked pitfalls, allow self-awareness of some friction causes and ways of adjustment
- Constructive Feedback: Feedback is a precious gift for the person who receives it who can learn and grow from it. Constructive feedback can be learned both from the giver and receiver sides.
- Leadership Peer Support circles: collective intelligence structure and pragmatic tool which bring together a small group of leaders (or peers) that want to self-reflect, to learn and to support each others to solve real professional situations and challenges. The impact is two-fold: developing capabilities of individuals and foster a cooperation, agile and trust culture in organizations.
Certification after 1 year of training (240hrs) and practice - see below
✪ Open Floor Embodied Movement Expert and Teacher
Certification after 2 years of training and practice, >600hours, 10 trainers, peer group, mentor
Somatic and embodied learning approach, pragmatic and focusing on 10 movement resources that allows us to explore our body intelligence, emotional and relational agility, and how we relate to ourself and to the world.
A fundamental and playful laboratory of life !