Deeply human, pragmatic, grounded, empathetic, and sometimes challenging for the purpose of making progress,
Géraldine' s guidance offers a space of freedom and trust so that every team member feel confortable to explore, to learn, to move and to grow as an individual and as part of the group.
Géraldine guides and leads workshops so we can move, recharge, learn and grow, boosting our body language, emotional intelligence and relational agility to MOVE OUR MIND.
Her tool box is unique and combines her practice and expertise as :
✪ Executive certified coach from HEC Business school:
Certification after 1 year of training : 30 days (240 hours) of full on-site training / 20 trainers, of which 16 external experts in different coaching approaches
Multiple coaching tools for individual and Team learned and practiced with 20 different trainers - Approach and tools examples:
- Transactional Analysis: personality behavior, trends and communication theory during relational « transactions ». Tool : "Drivers/inner voices" that motivates us to act and also can limit us in certain situations.
- MBTI and Process Communication profiles: self-awareness of preferences in terms of behaviors.
- Systemic: Global approach on dysfunction and relational issues focusing on interactions between elements of a complex system and. Palo Alto Systemic approach particularly focus on solving problems by paradoxal strategy that the solution could be par the problem.
- NeuroLinguistic Programming (NLP) : approach connected neurological processes (neuro-), language (linguistic) and behavioral patterns learned through experience (programming), and that can be changed to achieve specific goals in life. Tools : Dilts Pyramid : personal change model, Walt Disney Protocol = Project/Innovation/Creativity process
- Gestalt Therapy applied to coaching: Focus on self-awareness and how I relate and adjust to others and the wold. Awareness is the precursor to effective action. Experiential approach: Experimentation is a critical source of learning.
- Conflict resolution: Non Violent Communication : how to communicate clearly in a respectful way to others respecting our own needs, and avoiding repetitive tracks that generate tensions and conflicts ; Ofman Core quadrant Model: Communication skills and Behavior tool based on core qualities and linked pittfalls, allow self-awareness of some friction causes and ways of adjustment
- Constructive Feedback: Feedback is a precious gift for the person who receive it who can learn and grow from it. Constructive feedback can be learned both from the giver and receiver sides.
- Peer Support group: collective intelligence structure and pragmatic tool which bring together a small group of leaders (or peers) that want to self-reflect, to learn and to support each others to solve real professional situations and challenges. The impact is two-fold: developing capabilities of individuals and foster a cooperation, agile and trust culture in organizations.
✪ Open Floor Movement Expert and Teacher
Certification after 2 years of training and practice, >600hours, 10 trainers, peer group, mentor
Somatic and embodied learning approach, pragmatic and focusing on 10 movement resources that allows us to explore our body intelligence, emotional and relational agility, how we relate to ourself and to the world.
A fundamental and playful laboratory of life !